Audit Utah Affidavit
An affidavit is a legal, sworn statement. The Audit Utah Affidavit:
STEP 1: Download affidavit
step 2: fill in personal information
1. Replace all the red text with your personal information.
2. Select the red text and change to black.
Step 3: Add information of Person receiving
1) Determine who you are sending the affidavit to.
2) Go to Representatives (utahfreedomcoalition.org) to find the address of the person(s) whom you are sending an affidavit.
3) Replace the green text with the name and address.
4) Change the blue text to black.
5) Print. Do NOT sign. This must be done in front of a Notary. A bank will usually notarized for no cost.
6) Repeat 2 and 3 for each individual affidavit you wish to deliver.
Step 4: notarize affidavit(s)
Take affidavits to a bank or another location with a Notary who can witness and notarize your signature.
Once notarized, do NOT seal the envelope. You need to record the Certified Mail # on it first.
Step 5: Go to Us Post office to send certified mail
1) Go to your local US Post Office.
2) Affidavits must be sent in separate envelopes using certified mail which requires a signature.
3) Record the Certified Mail number on the affidavit under the name of the person you are sending it to.
4) Seal the envelope and keep the Certified Mail receipt for your records. This can be used to hold them accountable if you do not receive a written answer in 10 days.
What do I need?
- Download, edit and PRINT 1 affidavit per person you are sending it to.
- An envelope for each affidavit. Do not seal the envelope until you record the certified mail number on each affidavit.
- Notarized signature
- Print. Do NOT sign. This must be done in front of a Notary. A bank will usually notarize for no cost.
- Go to US Post Office to send each envelope certified mail to require a signature.
Who do I send the affidavit to?
Affidavits must be sent in separate envelopes using certified mail. The cost of postage at USPS varies, but plan on about $7 per affidavit. The list in in order of importance so you can choose how many you want to send.
- Governor Spencer J Cox
- Lt Governor Diedre Henderson
- Attorney General Sean G Reyes
- Speaker of the House Brad Wilson
- Senate President Stewart Adams
- Your state Representative and state Senator
- County Recorder
- County Clerk